Environmental engineering regulation
List of environmental engineering regulations: legislation, decrees and orders of the different administrations related to the sector.
- Royal Decree 9/2005 of January 14, which establishes the list of potentially soil-contaminating activities and the criteria and standards for the declaration of contaminated soils.
- Order 2770/2006, of August 11, of the Ministry of the Environment and Territory Planning, which establishes generic reference levels of heavy metals and other trace elements in contaminated soils in the Community of Madrid.
- Order of May 5, 2008 of the Department of the Environment, which estabishes the generic reference levels for the protection of human health from heavy metals and other trace elements in soils in the Autonomous Community of Aragon.
- Decree 60/2009, of February 26, on potentially contaminated soils and procedure for the declaration of contaminated soils.
- Law 4/2015, of June 25, for the prevention and correction of soil contamination.
- Decree 18/2015, of January 27, which approves the regulation that regulates the regime applicable to contaminated soils.
- Decree 49/2015, of March 30, which regulates the legal regime for contaminated soils in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura.
- Decree 209/2019, of December 26, which develops the Law 4/2015, of June 25, for the prevention and correction of soil contamination.
- Law 7/2022, of April 8, on waste and contaminated soil for a circular economy.